I was looking through my menu planner this week and remembered a salad I shared many years ago that is still one of my favorites. I love the combination of flavors and how when I eat this salad, I feel like I am eating a delicious slice of BBQ Chicken Pizza–without all the carbs! This salad would be so great on a hot, summer night. I’m adding it to my meal planner this week and I hope you do to. Get this recipe, along with all of our other favorite recipes at www.dealstomeals.com.
Need help with your grocery shopping and meal planning? Don’t forget to login to Deals to Meals and let us do all the hard work for you. Get help with your meal plan by following our planner on Prepear’s App. You’re going to love it!
- 3 chicken breasts seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2 cups pineapple
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 2 stalks green onions sliced
- 2 Tbs. red onion diced
- 1-2 cups colby jack cheese shredded
- 2 heads romaine chopped
- 1/4-1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4-1/2 cup ranch dressing
- Grill the chicken until cooked through. Season with salt & pepper. Once chicken is cooked, cut into 1/2 inch cubes and set aside. Chop the lettuce into small pieces and place in a large bowl. Chop and dice the cilantro, red bell pepper, pineapple, green onions and red onion. Place the chopped vegetables and chicken on top of the lettuce. Drizzle the top of the salad with ranch dressing and bbq sauce.