Okay, this pie is unreal good. My friend made this pie and saved me a slice and I was so grateful she did so I could try it. It was amazing, refreshing, creamy and yummy! The best part about this pie is the only thing you have to bake is the crust. You quickly throw the crust together, bake it, chop the peaches, pour the cream sauce over the peaches and chill. It’s so simple and yet, so great!
- 1 1/2 cup Nilla cookies crushed
- 1/4-1/3 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice bottled is fine
- 5-6 peaches peeled and cut
- 8 oz. Cool Whip Topping or Real Whipped Cream
- In a bowl, combine the butter, Nilla cookie crumbs and sugar together. Press into a pie pan. Bake the crust at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes and then remove and let cool.
- Peel and cut 5-6 peaches and place in the crust. If the. peaches are extra juicy, let them strain for a few minutes in a strainer to let the extra juices drain
- In a bowl, whisk the lemon juice and sweetened condensed milk together and pour the cream mixture over the peaches.
- Place the pie in the fridge and let set for 6 hours, or overnight.
- When ready to serve, put whipped cream or Cool Whip on top.