November is the perfect time of year to teach your students some fall favorites and Thanksgiving basics. Your students will learn how to make some Thanksgiving favorites such as Herbed Turkey, Homemade Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Pies and Rolls. The classes are filled with other delicious and creative recipes that will bring the flair of fall into your classes. In this package you’ll have everything you’ll need for three complete classes. With Thanksgiving there will be a week you will want to take off for the holiday.
What’s included in this package:
- Materials–Enough recipes, materials & information for 3 (1.5-2 hour) classes
- Shopping Grocery List--Makes shopping for recipe ingredients easy and convenient
- Three Quizzes–quizzes are a great way to start the class and keep your students busy as you prepare for the class
- Printable Ingredient Lists–these pages are easy to read recipes that the students can use while cooking
- Printable Recipes–Print off these recipe pages for your students to take home and add to their cookbooks
- Outline for Each Class–Simple and easy to read suggestions on how the class can be run
- Fun Facts & Images–Your students will love these fun facts to get them excited about the theme of the class
- Equipment & Tool List–We’ll share exactly what tools and equipment you’ll need for your upcoming classes
Your students are going to LOVE some of these favorite recipes from this month’s classes: .Homemade Pie Crusts, Apple Cinnamon Waffles with Cider Syrup, Chicken Pot Pie, Lion House Rolls, Apple Waissal, Homemade Chili, Pumpkin Dessert, Scones or Homemade Chili.