Pumpkin Pie Dump Dessert is one of my favorite recipes my Mom used to make during the holidays. It is SO simple to make it has now become a family favorite of my own family. All you do is literally ‘dump’ the ingredients together, make the simple crust, bake and voila! The perfect holiday dessert is ready in minutes.
- 1 can 15 oz. canned pumpkin
- 1 can 12 oz. evaporated milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tsp. Pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- ¾ cup butter melted
- Chopped nuts optional
- Whipped cream topping
- In a large bowl, beat the first five ingredients until smooth. Transfer to a greased 13x9 baking dish. Sprinkle with cake mix and drizzle with butter. Top with walnuts, optional.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.