Are you ready to share some home cooked love this Mother’s Day to all the women in your life? This recipe needs to be on your menu for your upcoming gatherings. Whether you serve this as a sweet brunch item or a decadent dessert, everyone is going to love it! The best part about it, is you won’t be slaving away in the kitchen. This recipe comes together in less than 10 minutes and it’s a crowd pleaser. Pop it in the oven, bake and you are set with a delicious recipe that will show the women in your life you think they’re pretty amazing!
Simple Crescent Cheesecake Bake
- 2 packages Pillsbury Crescent Roll Dough
- 3 8 oz. packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- 1-2 Tbsp. sugar for top of bake
- 16 oz. fresh strawberries
- Homemade strawberry jam
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Open one of the crescent roll packages and open up the roll of dough and spread on the bottom of the pan. If there are small holes in spots, that’s okay.
- In a mixing bowl add the cream cheese that is room temperature. With a hand mixer, whisk together the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sugar and continue to mix for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the egg, vanilla and dash of salt. Continue to mix until combined.
- Spread this mixture over the bottom crescent layer. Spread out with a knife the mixture evenly to each side of the pan.
- Open the second crescent dough package and place over the top of the cream cheese. Try and spread the dough out a little bit to hit each side of the pan on all sides.
- Sprinkle the top of the dough with a generous amount of granulated sugar.
- Place the cheesecake into the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the top of the crescent dough is golden brown. Once it is golden brown, turn the heat down to 350 degrees and continue to cook for another 12-15 minutes, or until the cheesecake is no longer super soft and ‘jiggly’. Once it’s done, remove from the oven and let cool for about 30 minutes or until mostly cooled.
- Serve with fresh strawberries, strawberry jam, whipped cream, etc. If you want this dessert cold and completely set up you can put it in the fridge for an hour before serving. It’s great slightly warm or cold.
Looking for the perfect Mother’s Day gift? Give the women in your life the gift of TIME and MONEY with a membership to Deals to Meals!