Check out our newest Youtube Video for our family’s favorite Bean Dip recipe, I know you’re going to love! Only 7 ingredients and it comes together in only a few minutes. Subscribe to our Youtube Channel so you don’t miss any of our newest cooking videos. Enjoy!
- 1 can refried beans
- 2 tsp. taco seasoning
- 2 large avocados skinned and mashed
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pkg. Taco seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. salt & pepper
- 2 tomatoes diced
- Green onions sliced
- 1 can sliced black olives drained and sliced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1st Layer: Mix together the refried beans and taco seasoning and spread into the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- 2nd Layer: Avocados & lemon juice mixed, mashed and put over the beans.
- 3rd Layer: Sour cream, mayo, taco mix, salt gets all mixed together and then spread over the avocado.
- 4th Layer: Sprinkle the cheese all over the sour cream mixture.
- 5th Layer: Dice the tomatoes and put on top of the sour cream layer.
- 6th Layer: Slice the olives and put on top of the tomatoes.
- 7th Layer: Slice the green onions and garnish on the top.