This salsa is amazing and pairs perfectly with this recipe for Mexican Crescent Squares! Healthy and delicious.
- 2 cans black beans drained and rinsed
- 2 avocados
- 2 c. frozen corn drained (or canned corn)
- 1 1/2 c. grape tomatoes halved (or regular tomatoes)
- 1 stalk green onions diced
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 c. cilantro chopped
- 2 limes juiced
- 3/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1/2 t. cayenne pepper
- Tortilla chips
- Open and drain the beans and place in a medium sized bowl. Prepare the other ingredients by cutting the avocados, slicing the green onions, dicing the red pepper, etc. Add all the ingredients together in a bowl and add the balsamic vinegar, limes, garlic powder and cayenne pepper to the mixture. Season the salsa as desired. Let the salsa sit for a few minutes and then serve with tortilla chips.