I’m sure almost all of you have tried Costco’s Sweet Kale Salad and I can’t wait for you to make it in your own home. It’s so delicious and tastes exactly like the one you buy at Costco.
- 1 bag broccoli slaw
- 1 head kale chopped fine
- 1/4 red cabbage sliced
- 1 cup brussel sprouts sliced thin
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- CREAMY POPPYSEED DRESSING
- 1 Tbs. poppyseeds
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup white vinegar
- 3 Tbs. milk
- 1 1/2 Tbs. grated yellow onion fresh or dried
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbs. dry mustard
- 1/3-2/3 cup sugar
- 2-3 cup grilled chicken seasoned and diced
- 1 cup blueberries or other fruits
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- Place the broccoli slaw into a large serving bowl. Rinse the kale and remove the thick stems. Chop the remainder into small pieces and add to the bowl. Chop the red cabbage and add to the bowl. If you like brussel sprouts, rinse them and slice them super thin. Add them to the bowl as well and toss. Add the dried cranberries and pumpkin seeds.
- For the dressing, whisk all together until smooth. Toss the salad in the dressing and serve. If you would like to add extras to the salad (chicken, blueberries or bell peppers) add to the bowl as well.