Lemon Cake Mix Cookies are such a simple and fun cookie to make when you need a dessert in a hurry. They are soft and melt in your mouth with the perfect amount of pucker power and sweetness. Enjoy!
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbs. Country Time Lemonade Powder
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- Mix together the cake mix, oil and eggs. Then add 1 Tablespoon each fresh lemon juice and zest and mix until combined. At this point, I recommend refrigerating the dough for about 15 to 20 minutes so that it’s easier to work with.
- Scoop the dough into balls, then roll into powdered sugar. I like to use a medium cookie scoop or spoon to ensure my cookies are evenly sized. Then place on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for about 9 to 11 minutes, or until the cookies are set (but not brown). Let cool on the pan for a few minutes, then move to a cooling rack to cool completely.