This recipe for Raspberry Chicken Salad is the perfect solution for a warm spring evening and a busy night. Use Thrive Life’s Sliced Chicken to get this delicious salad on the table in only a few minutes. Not to mention the sliced chicken is on sale as well as fresh Raspberries for only $1.49 at Smith’s grocery store. These deals make this salad the perfect meal plan to be added to your menu this week. Omit the chicken and this salad can be served as a healthy side salad as well. Check out the Deals portion for our website for all of the BEST deals in your area and to find where you can buy these salad ingredients for LESS.
You’re going to LOVE this salad recipe. Sliced pieces of chicken are put on a bed of fresh greens, bell peppers, feta cheese, fresh raspberries, candied pecans and all smothered in this deliciously sweet and tangy Raspberry dressing. The combination tastes like a summer party in your mouth. So many textures and flavors everyone is sure to love.
You could also use freeze dried raspberries in this salad dressing and it would work perfectly. You could also serve the dried raspberries on the salad for a nice crunch.
- 1 head red leaf lettuce sliced
- 2 cups cooked and diced/sliced chicken
- 12 oz. fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup candied pecans
- 1 orange or red bell pepper diced
- 1/4 red onion sliced thin
- Raspberry Dressing:
- 6 oz. fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 tsp. ginger powder
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper or more if you like more spice
- 1/4-1/3 cup sugar
- 2 Tbs. soy sauce
- Cook the chicken as desired (grilled, baked, rotisserie chicken, freeze dried that has been hydrated, etc.). Once the chicken is cooked or hydrated, dice the chicken into bite sized pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
- Rinse the lettuce and then slice into thin strips and place in a salad bowl. Dice the bell pepper and slice the onion and place on the salad. Add the diced chicken to the salad and top with the candied pecans and feta cheese.
- For the dressing, blend all of the ingredients together with a blender or hand wand until smooth. Serve dressing over salad.
- Vegetarian Option: omit the chicken