Looking for a super easy side dish to bring to a party today? I made this last night and it was a hit. Not to mention it came together in about 5 minutes which was a huge bonus 😉 Hope you are having a wonderful Memorial Day remembering all those who fight for the many freedoms we enjoy. Sure grateful to be an American and to live in this beautiful, safe, God fearing nation. God bless America!
- 2 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 Tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1 container marshmallow cream
- 2-3 apples sliced
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips or snickers pieces
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, brown sugar, peanut butter, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Cream until smooth. Fold in marshmallow cream. Top the dip with chocolate chips or chopped up snickers. Slice apples and serve with dip when ready to eat.
Another great recipe is for this Apple Toffee Dip. It’s simple and a family favorite side dish when you have crisp, fresh apples on hand.
- 1 pkg. 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 3 apples sliced & cored
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugars and vanilla. Fold in toffee bits. Serve with apples. Refrigerate any leftovers. Yield: 2 cups