Okay friends, this recipe was SO fun to make and SO easy. You are going to love this Strawberries and Cream Crepe Cake! And look how beautiful it turned out? This recipe is going to be perfect for any of your Mother’s Day celebrations. Really this cake would be perfect anytime of the year. You can make this cake as tall, elaborate or fancy as you wish. Or, you can just make this crepe cake when you have a few extra crepes lying around and want to switch up your traditional dessert. Not only is it super fun to make, it tastes amazing and is so versatile with flavors. Add Nutella, cookie butter, Biscoff, etc. Add different berries or layers of shaved chocolate. The sky is the limit! Hope you enjoy.
Strawberries & Cream Crepe Cake
- 6 oz. vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 recipe crepes
- 2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 lb. strawberries
- In a bowl, mix together the pudding, 1 cup whipping cream, milk, vanilla together and whisk until smooth. Place in the fridge until ready to put together the cake. In another bowl, whip the 2 cups of whipping cream and whisk until stiff peaks. Add the powdered sugar to the whipping cream and then keep in the fridge.
- For the crepes, use the Basic Crepe recipe on our blog. Make 12-15 crepes about the same size. Let the crepes cool down and then keep them in the fridge until you're ready to prepare.
- When ready to make the cake, use a round bowl, large cup or lid to cut out the crepes into the same size. Do this to each crepe and set aside. Bring out the pudding and whipped cream. Cut the strawberries into thin pieces.
- On a cake plate, place a crepe and cover with a layer of pudding. Place a layer of strawberries onto the pudding layer. Top another crepe on top and cover that crepe with whipping cream. Add another crepe with pudding and strawberries. Do this going up until you have as many layers as you'd like. Don't go too tall or it's hard to cut.
- Make the top layer whipping cream and place with three halved strawberries. Sprinkle the top with powdered sugar. Keep in the fridge until ready to cut and serve. Enjoy!