Are you tired of trying to figure out what to make for dinner? These 15 Minute Fish Tacos are totally the answer! Use some high quality, frozen, breaded fish nuggets for these tacos, add some fresh produce on top and serve with a creamy ranch dressing. Get dinner on the table in only a few minutes and serve your family a healthy, fresh and delicious meal without taking hours to do it.
- 1 pkg. favorite breaded fish sticks I enjoy the Trident Fish Sticks from Costco
- 1 pkg. corn tortillas
- 1 bag coleslaw
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes diced
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup salsa verde
- Queso Fresco Cheese optional
- Bake the fish sticks as explained on the package until cooked through. While the fish is cooking, slice the grape tomatoes and dice the cilantro. You can use bagged coleslaw or just plain green cabbage that you have shredded. For the dressing, stir together the ranch dressing and the salsa verde. If you want to be extra fancy you can puree some extra cilantro in the sauce and a little dash of lime juice. Or, just make as directed. Heat a flat griddle to medium heat. Place the tortillas on the griddle. Sprinkle with the shredded cheese. Place the cooked fish stick on the tortillas. Let warm just until cheese melts. Remove from heat and garnish with the cabbage, tomatoes, cilantro and sauce. Serve warm.