This BLT Chicken Pasta Salad combines all of your favorite flavors and textures in one place. Top the crisp lettuce with some tender pasta, diced tomatoes, cheese, grilled pieces of chicken and all mixed with a creamy ranch dressing.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 16 oz. bacon cooked and crumbled
- 12 oz. farfalle pasta
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 heads romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 cup ranch dressing or caesar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Trim the boneless chicken of any excess fat. Season with salt and pepper. Heat a grill to medium-high heat and place the chicken on the grill. Cook on both sides until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through. Remove the chicken from the grill and cut into bite sized pieces. Set aside to cool.
- Heat a pot of boiling water to high heat. Add the 12 oz. of pasta to the water and stir. Add some salt to the water. Let the pasta cook until al dente and then drain from the hot water. Rinse the pasta in cold water and set aside.
- Cook the bacon in a pan until crispy and browned. Place the bacon on a paper towel to let the grease drain. Set aside.
- Chop the lettuce and place in a large serving bowl. Add the diced pieces of chicken, crumbled bacon and the cooled pasta. Toss the salad. Dice the tomatoes and add to the salad. Sprinkle with the cheese. Serve the salad with the store bought or homemade ranch dressing. Season with salt and pepper as needed.