This soup is filled with tender vegetables, pieces of chicken and a hearty and creamy base. It is extremely delicious and only takes about 15 minutes to come together. Check out all of these freeze dried ingredients here for the best prices. Enjoy this soup and check out our other 2 soups we made today on our Instagram Live for quick and easy meal options.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup Thrive Life Sliced Onions
- 1/4 cup Thrive Life Red Bell Peppers
- 1/2 cup Thrive Life Dried Carrots
- 2 cups Thrive Life Chicken
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 pkg. Gnocchi
- 2 tsp. Thrive Life Diced Garlic or garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. Black pepper
- 1/2-1 tsp. Red pepper flakes
- 1 pint whipping cream or 1-2 cans evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cup Thrive Life Kale
- 1/2 cup Thrive Life Instant Mashed Potatoes
- Place the chicken in a bowl and cover the meat with water. Let the chicken hydrate for at least 10 minutes.
- In a soup pot heat the olive oil to medium-high heat. Add the sliced onions, red bell peppers, carrots and saute. Drain the chicken from the water but keep the water and pour into a measuring cup. Add the chicken to the pot and continue to sauté.
- To the measuring cup with the reserved chicken water, fill the rest of the 4 cups with chicken broth. I
- Let the ingredients simmer for a few minutes.
- Once the soup is boiling add the gnocchi pasta and stir.
- Season the soup with all of the seasonings. Once the gnocchis are tender, stir in the instant potatoes, heavy whipping cream and kale. Stir until combined and turn heat to low. Let simmer until ready to serve. Top with parmesan cheese.