If you love Tzatziki sauce you are going to absolutely LOVE this Greek Feta Veggie Dip. This dip is one of my very favorites because of all the fresh, lemony, dill flavor. It is amazing served with veggies, chips, pita bread, crackers or topped on your favorite chicken wraps or grilled meats. Serve this sauce in a pita bread with some rotisserie chicken, tomatoes and red onions and you have a meal that’s simple and delicious.
Remember to check out our MEAL PLANNER on Prepear’s app. It’s a simple way to enjoy all of our delicious recipes in your week’s meal plan. Our meal planner not only saves you money but makes grocery shopping easy as well. Check out our Instagram Video of the groceries I ordered from Smith’s to make my meals off of Prepear. I spent under $100 for a week’s worth of meals for 6.
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cucumber diced super fine
- 1/2 cup feta
- 1 Tbs. dill
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. garlic minced
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- Veggies or crackers to serve
- In a bowl mix together the sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Rinse a hot house cucumber and cut off the ends. Cut the cucumber down the center and then slice each long piece into long pieces. Dice into super fine, small pieces. Add the cucumber to the mayo/sour cream.
- Add the crumbled feta, seasonings, zest, lemon juice. Mix together.
- Drizzle the top of the dip with a little olive oil and fresh parsley or dill for garnish.
- Serve the dip cold with your favorite vegetables, pita bread or crackers.