Looking for a way to use your leftover mashed potatoes? These loaded mashed potato bowls are a super fun and easy way to jazz up meal time. You can use letover meat from a previous meal or use your favorite Thrive Life meats from your storage. My favorite Thrive Life meat to use in this recipe is the Pulled Pork. The best part about this pork is it’s on sale for 40% off for Black Friday!!
Check back on November 22nd and order yours at almost half off the regular price. This is the least expensive I have EVER seen one of their meats go on sale. This pork works perfectly in this recipe. Use the Thrive Life Corn in this recipe for a sweet and tender addition.
- 4-5 cups mashed potatoes
- 3 cups shredded meat of your choice
- 1/2 cup favorite bbq sauce
- 1 cup frozen corn thawed
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1 stalk green onions sliced
- 2 Tbs. red onions diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Make up a batch of your favorite mashed potato recipe. Instant potatoes make this meal super easy! Season the mashed potatoes with sour cream, butter, garlic powder and plenty of salt and pepper.
- For the meat part of the recipe you can use canned roast beef, freeze dried beef, or beef you have had cooking in the slow cooker for several hours until tender. Prepare the meat so it is in shreds or cubed and add the BBQ sauce to the cooked meat.
- Place a portion of the mashed potatoes into each person's bowl. Top the potatoes with the BBQ meat, corn, tomatoes, onions and cheese.
- Serve warm so the cheese can melt through the entire bowl.
- 4 cups water
- 3 1/2 cups Thrive Life Mashed Potatoes
- 1/4 cup Thrive Life Powdered Milk
- 1 tsp. salt or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 Tbs. sour cream can use Thrive Life Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 Tbs. fresh parsley chopped
- In a medium-large sauce pan bring four cups of water to a boil.
- Add the instant mashed potatoes to the boiling water and stir until smooth and creamy.
- Add the butter, sour cream and seasonings to the potatoes and stir.
- Garnish with extra butter and fresh parsley.