Are you looking for a way to switch up your meal plan and add a little spice to your life? These Honey Sriracha Glazed Turkey Meatballs are seriously amazing! I love that these meatballs are made with ground turkey. Turkey is low in fat and has much fewer calories than ground beef.
Not only is it more healthy but turkey is generally much less expensive per pound. When you see turkey go on sale, make sure and give this recipe a try. It’s sweet, spicy, juicy and everything you will want in a weeknight meal.
- 2 lb. lean ground turkey or beef
- 1 cup breadcrumbs or panko
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion diced
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbs. Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbs. Sriracha sauce
- 2 Tbs. parsley dried or fresh
- 1/2 cup Sriracha sauce
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 3/4-1 cup honey
- 1 Tbs. fresh ginger grated
- 3 garlic cloves minced (or 1 tsp. garlic powder)
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup green onions sliced (garnish)
- 1-2 cups carrots sliced thin
- 2-3 cup shredded red cabbage thin
- Cooked brown or white rice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together turkey, breadcrumbs, eggs, green onions, garlic powder, sauce and salt/pepper until well combined. Shape mixture into 1½-inch balls (you'll make roughly 40 balls) and place spaced apart on prepared baking sheets lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake meatballs for 20 to 25 minutes, or until browned and cooked through.
- While the meatballs are baking, combine all the ingredients for the sauce in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat, whisking continuously. Reduce heat and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes (the sauce will start to thicken) then toss with the meatballs.
- Serve immediately over brown rice and top with green onions and a few sesame seeds. Enjoy!