Summer is almost over and that means free time by the grill is coming to an end. Although I try and grill throughout the entire year, summer is my favorite time to try new recipes and marinades. This Maple Balsamic Marinated Chicken is a family favorite and one that’s so easy to throw together it makes dinner a breeze. This chicken is so tender, flavorful and one you will love for years to come. Give it a try and check it out on our meal planner at Prepear for a simple, easy meal!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbs. rosemary
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 2 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup cooking oil or olive oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar or more maple syrup
- Place all of the marinade ingredients into a large ziploc bag or a palstic Tupperware. Whisk the ingredients together until smooth. Add the chicken to the marinade and let it marinate for 4-6 hours (or overnight).
- When ready to grill, heat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Place the chicken on the grill and cook for 5-8 minutes. Turn chicken to the other side and cook until cooked through.
- While the chicken is grilling, pour the extra marinade into a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Let the sauce boil for 7-10 minutes.
- When the chicken is cooked through, remove from the grill and dip in the extra marinade. Garnish with chopped parsley.