Do you love the flavors of pizza but want a lower carb option? If so, this Pepperoni Pizza Salad has everything love about your favorite pizza all in one healthy, delicious salad. It’s so simple to throw together and a fun way to enjoy your favorite toppings without all the fat and carbs. You can be super healthy and serve this salad with just spaghetti sauce or you can combine some ranch dressing with some pasta sauce for a creamy, delicious dressing that goes perfectly with this dish.
Remember to check out all of the weekly best grocery deals here on our website. We help you know where to get all of the best grocery deals in your area–for FREE! Also, check out our APP on Prepear.com to see how simple it is to have your meals planned for you based around the sale items each week.
- 2 heads romaine lettuce chopped and cores removed
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup pepperoni
- 1 lb. pork sausage cooked and crumbled
- 1 can olives sliced
- 1 stalk green onions sliced
- 1 colored bell pepper diced
- 1 can pineapple tidbits drained
- 1 cup good quality ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup food quality pasta sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. basil
- Cook the pork sausage in a pan until golden brown and cooked through. Drain the grease from the sausage and set aside. Chop all of the ingredients and place in a bowl. Serve the salad with the dressing that can easily be added to a mixing bowl and whisked until smooth. Drizzle over salad.
- You can use any combinations of toppings you wish for this salad.